tisdag 13 december 2011

My life

I did, sort of, experience the Apocalypse today. It just feels like I'll never learn. It doesn't matter how many times I sit in my school bench with sweaty arm pits and anxiety crawling up the pit of my stomach and beyond, one week later it'll all be forgotten and I'll throw myself off the cliff egde like a dodo time after time again. I was prepared for the China debate today, I was, I wrote five pages on the topic, but I was prepared for the wrong fucking thing. This is not my fault, I'd like to point out. It's entirely the teachers'. I wasn't distracted, they were. The information they gave us was just not right. I'm really annoyed. And tomorrow will just be a sour, bitter continuation of the hell I've experienced today. The second day of the Apocalypse. Then what happens? 


ARAEAGADFGADFHADFHSLFGKJX.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar