söndag 11 december 2011

Random update out of la blue

I'm so deeply in love with this band called "Los Concorde" that it's a bit pathetic actually. And Spanish music in general is just occupying my mind with its general awesomness. 


Rombecabezas de miles de piezas. 

That's brilliant, really. So brilliant I want to listen to it all day.


That sentence, that's like the only part of the song I actually understand, and it's just genial. 


Perhaps I only think so because I don't know the language. But that will change! I've decided! Or so I hope. 


Kay then. 


I'm extremely bored and bored people make boring stuff. I'd like to write something political and brilliant and smart (hahahaha) and I'm currently working on two essays about interesting stuff (hm), but I'm just... I don't know. Really distracted, perhaps? Oh yeah. Go to hell internet.


On another note, something really wonderful happened the day after my birthday. I went to England on a language trip and when I got home, you could fill in this kind of evaluation form. I did that and I won an Ipad. Yes, a freaking, real, shiny Ipad (I think, I haven't got it yet, eheheheh). But I'm sooo excited! Does that even happen to real people? I honestly don't know. Did that really happen? Oh my god.


I think none of my friends really care about me or Ipads in general because their reactions were pretty much "Oh. That's nice." Am I the only one who gets excited when stuff like that happen to other people? HM. I really should get new friends. HM. 





Ciao! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar